To help reduce the rate of COVID-19 transmission, customers are urged to use online services for transactions or mail documents and forms to: Contra Costa County Clerk-Recorder 555 Escobar St., Martinez, CA 94553
Requests may also be deposited in the mail drop box outside the Clerk-Recorder’s office.
* 2021 *
- January 01 – New Year’s Day
- January 18 – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 15 – Presidents Day
- May 31 – Memorial Day
- July 05 – Independence Day (observed)
- September 06 – Labor Day
- November 11 – Veterans Day
- November 25 – Thanksgiving Day
- November 26 – Day after Thanksgiving Day
- December 24 – Christmas Day (observed)
We are located at 555 Escobar Street in Martinez, California. Directions are as follows:
From Highway 4:
- Take the Alhambra Avenue off ramp.
- Head north on Alhambra Avenue and drive for approximately 3 miles.
- Turn right on Escobar Street and make a quick left into the parking lot.
From Interstate 680:
- Take the Marina Vista off ramp.
- Turn left onto Marina Vista and drive for approximately 1.5 miles.
- We are located directly across from the train station.