8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday, including the noon hour.
Clerks / Copy Section
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday, including the noon hour. Clerk extended summer hours 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM every Thursday between July 1 and August 31.
COUNTY OBSERVED HOLIDAYS
- Any holiday listed by date that falls on a Saturday is observed on the preceding Friday and any that falls on a Sunday is observed on the following Monday.
- January 1 – New Year’s Day
- January 15 – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (observed the Monday closest to actual date)
- February 22 – Presidents’ Day (observed the Monday closest to the actual date)
- Last Monday in May – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- First Monday in September – Labor Day
- November 11 – Veterans’ Day
- Fourth Thursday in November – Thanksgiving Day
- Fourth Friday in November – Day after Thanksgiving
- December 25 – Christmas Day
We are located at 555 Escobar Street in Martinez, California. Directions are as follows:
From Highway 4:
- Take the Alhambra Avenue off ramp.
- Head north on Alhambra Avenue and drive for approximately 3 miles.
- Turn right on Escobar Street and make a quick left into the parking lot.
From Interstate 680:
- Take the Marina Vista off ramp.
- Turn left onto Marina Vista and drive for approximately 1.5 miles.
- We are located directly across from the train station.