A Professional Photocopier is any person or entity who for compensation obtains or reproduces documents authorized to be produced pursuant to Business and Professions Code 22450.
Applicant must submit the following:
1. Complete and sign the application form found on the Forms page (Original and one copy are required to file)
2. Original and one (1) copy of a $5,000 Professional Photocopier Bond
- The Professional Photocopier Bond must state the beginning and ending dates of the term
- The term should be for two (2) years, to coincide with the Professional Photocopier registration term
- The bond must have an original signature and acknowledgment for the bonding company
3. Notary – At least one person involved in the management of a professional photocopier shall be required to hold a current commission from the Secretary of State (SOS) as a notary public in this state
Continuation Certificates require the original bond or certified copy to be included with a coversheet for filing and recording.
**YOUR PICTURE WILL BE TAKEN AT THE TIME OF FILING (FOR THE ISSUANCE OF AN IDENTIFICATION CARD)**