8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday, including the noon hour.
Clerks / Copy Section
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday, including the noon hour.
County observed holidays are listed below:
- January 1 – New Year’s Day
- 3rd Monday in January – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- 3rd Monday in February – Presidents’ Day
- Last Monday in May – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- 1st Monday in September – Labor Day
- November 11 – Veterans’ Day
- 4th Thursday in November – Thanksgiving Day
- 4th Friday in November – day after Thanksgiving
- December 25 – Christmas Day
We are located at 555 Escobar Street in Martinez, California. Directions are as follows:
From Highway 4:
- Take the Alhambra Avenue off ramp.
- Head north on Alhambra approximately 3 miles.
- Turn right on Escobar Street and make a quick left into the parking lot.
From Interstate 680:
- Take the Marina Vista off ramp.
- Turn left onto Marina Vista and drive for approximately 1.5 miles.
- We are located directly across from the train station.